Friday, 13 January 2012

A New Year (2008)

That’s another camping season over so don’t forget to drain off your van’s water systems just in case we do get any hard frosts this winter.

Our ‘vans Security should never be far from our minds, the other day I noticed a group of “Travellers” had moved into a derelict factory site near me, luckily they were soon moved on.

On a happier note it’s also time to be thinking about next year’s camping, let’s hope for good weather. I’m trying to get something a bit special lined up for our Leyburn meet this Easter, but more about that at the AGM, and in the next edition of Spen ‘n’ Ink, or on our soon to be up and running web site.

Apart from Spen ‘n’ Ink, I also receive a newsletter from Tia Greyhound & Lurcher Rescue (Where Holly and Trigger came from) From which I have copied this: -

“For the ladies… the more I see of men the more I love my dog…
Ÿ You won’t have to meet your dog’s mother before you move in together
Ÿ Dogs don’t mind when put on weight
Ÿ Dogs think with their stomachs - we all know what men think with
Ÿ Dogs know that you are always right
Ÿ Dogs understand the meaning of the word NO
Ÿ Dogs can be housetrained
Ÿ Dogs don’t go bald in their senior years
Ÿ Your dog won’t run off with your best friend “

Of cause I have my own reasons for loving my dogs, but that will have to keep till another time.

One finial thought

“Always remember for 2008…life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile.”

Happy New Year App’y

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Your Face Fits At Christmas.

In the UK on TV’s Channel 5 there is a ‘Christmassy’ program called Harrogate: A Great Yorkshire Christmas, basically it`s about shops in ...