Friday, 20 January 2012

Stockeld Park Christmas Adventure 2012

We met with a few friends for an afternoon out at Stockeld Park’s Christmas adventure. There were a number of activities, we chose only the Enchanted Forest a wonderful walk through the woods which is filled with fairy-tale figures and mythical animals illuminated with thousands of lights

Raine dearTroll

more Dear
Dragon
The Lake
Penguin



As darkness begins to fall the lights look better

After the first time around the walk we went back to our car for a warming mug of homemade Vegetable soup, then having been fortified we went around again

Unicorn


Full darkness is the best time, but as we went around for the 2nd time it was beyond me and my camera.I loved this magic mirror ! I must make one

google the title for the Stockeld Park website and better pics



No comments:

Post a Comment

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...