Saturday, 14 January 2012

Ways to get in the news September 2009

One of the hardest things I do as Spen Valley’s PR Officer is trying to find new ways to get Spen in the news. There are of coarse tried and tested ways of generating mass media interest, but some of these are a bit drastic and can only be used once by any individual. I make the point of a black singer, who apparently died and his record company have re-released all his old records, which have all gone straight to the top of the charts ! So if anyone out there is not feeling to good, then could they give me a ring and as much notice, as possible and I’ll see what I can do, it may help to draw campers in to the meets and THS’s. There again that might be a bit drastic !

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Your Face Fits At Christmas.

In the UK on TV’s Channel 5 there is a ‘Christmassy’ program called Harrogate: A Great Yorkshire Christmas, basically it`s about shops in ...