Saturday, 4 February 2012

Damaged Guttering

This week we finally got the guttering repaired after it was hit by our next door neighbours’  carport roof which blew off in the winds before Christmas !
Ian has gone underground and snecks out when he thinks we can’t see him, he is not replying to emails or answering his door ! I told him I want the excess we have had to pay on our insurance. If he doesn’t soon surface I will go up to his “New Life Church” on Sunday and present him with the bill half way through the service in front of all his “Followers”

What’s left of Ian’s carport


No comments:

Post a Comment

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...