Wednesday, 29 February 2012

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by Toxic Void Is that a good thing ? …… Must be So here goes

How does it work?
Post the rules on your blog
Write 11 things about you
Answer it
Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
Put a link to the tagged blogs
Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs (What does that mean ?)
No information about us in the "tag" section
Tag 11 people

11 things about me
1. I’ve just become a Granddad, I’ll be known as “The slightly Eccentric one”
2. I have (As in own) “Rescued Greyhounds”.
3. I love the Yorkshire Dales and Moors.
4. Retired from Catering ‘cause of ill health. Now run my own Gardening business
5. Used to be a Punk Rocker and NEVER GREW OUT OF IT !
6. I am a member of The Camping and Caravanning Club
7. I was once thrown out of a shop because I took my dogs in, farther down the street another shop let them in and I spent quite a lot. I went back to the first shop, held up my shopping and shouted “BIG MISTAKE”
8. I love Black Sheep Ale.
9. In 1977 I helped make the then “World’s Biggest Yorkshire Pudding.”
10. I seem to ask questions that no one else things of.
11. I sometimes talk/sing to my lawnmowers.


The 11 questions from Toxic Void
1. Favourite colour?
Purple
2. Favourite band/song of all time?
Some Kind of Stranger by the Sisters of Mercy
3. What's the worst way you found out your friends aren't really your friends?
Can’t say this has happened to me, I either have never had any friends or I still have good friends ?
4. Do you stay up late sometimes?
Yes
5. Favourite animal?
Greyhounds and Lurchers of course!! I support Tia Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue.
6. What's the outfit you feel the most proud of when you wear it?
Thanks ! That’s made me feel old ! I don’t have one……. How sad.
7. What's the saddest movie you have watched? Either made you cry, or just a terrible movie
I think I will have cried at Watership Down, but don’t watch many movies
8. What is your favourite place to hang out or relax? Either alone or with friends.
Horton in Ribblesdale or Hutton le Hole
9. What do you do in your free time?
By “free time” I take it you mean “Not getting paid for” well I’m the Public Relations Officer for our Camping group, and co Editor for the Newsletter. I also raise money for Tia Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue Charity, and I grow my own veg.
10. The worst book you have read, but managed to get through?
Sorry don’t really read many fiction books to the end in any case.
11. Who is an artist or band you wish would just take their crappy music and go live in a cave?
Now this could be a very long list ! But I’ll just say anything with what I’ll call a 70’s disco beat.

My 11 questions
1. Favourite Font (Type face)
2. Which would hurt the most; been called dishonest or boring?
3. Do you always carry a camera ?
4. Favourite Drink ?
5. Do you still keep a Favourite item of clothing that will never fit you again ?
6. If you thought your boss was a serial killer would you tell the police ?
7. Would you rather have a bench with plaque or a tree planted in your memory after you’ve died ?
8. Favourite Flower or Plant ?
9. What was the worst day of your life ?
10. Have you ever tried eating dog treats ?
11. Would you rather live in the city or countryside ?


Whom shall I tag? (I might not be able to get 11)You don't have to do this if you don't want to. It's just for fun.

A Woodland Heart
Domesticated
Holly's Horrorland
I am Sweet Creeper
Plant Collection - The World Of Flora
The Art of Naomi von Monsta
The Phantom Cat's Otherworld
The Writings and Ramblings of Miss Rayne
What Natanya Did : Day to Day Today...

1 comment:

If Your Face Fits At Christmas.

In the UK on TV’s Channel 5 there is a ‘Christmassy’ program called Harrogate: A Great Yorkshire Christmas, basically it`s about shops in ...