Monday, 28 May 2012

Depressing Monday

I know this sound like the post I did a few Monday s ago but one of my clients…. Sid is really depressing me ! Today he said “I’ve had enough, lives not worth it now” I found it hard to find something to say to cheer him up. Last year his wife was put in a home ‘cause of dementia  he’s recently had to stop driving after a crash, he can hardly walk and isn’t allowed out on his own as his legs keep giving way, he now has back pain right up to his neck and his family never come to see him !

I was going to tell him that I was thinking about buying a Hearse
Ehhh no I won’t

Oh well the garden looks nice in the sun, my Hay fevers getting bad !
Storm Clouds over Otley

No comments:

Post a Comment

When You`re a Gardener And a Sisters Fan

I hear the roar of a big machine Two pulleys, belt in between Hot metal and it’s slipped again Lawnmower down. Just in cas...