Friday, 4 May 2012

Dream car a hearse?

On the wonderful blog of Amy’s I read that one way to tell if you are a 'repressed Goth'. Is if secretly, your dream car is a hearse.
Image from the National Association of Funeral Directors
Well I’ve been giving this some thought and a hearse could be very suitable in my work as a gardener.
1.     I could get all my mowers and tools in easily
2.  The insurance is lower than for a van
3.   If I ever did have to move waste, it would have to be a very brave policeman who asks “What is in the Coffin?”
4.  It certainly would be an interesting trip to the tip
Image from the National Association of Funeral Directors
The only drawback I can see is that some of my elderly clients might think “It’s not the garden I’ve come for”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I`m been stalked by a Skip company.

5 emails and 2 ‘phone calls in the last 24 hours! From a Skip company. When does this officially become stalking?