Sunday, 17 June 2012

Weekend in Horton in Ribblesdale

Arrived late Thursday night to be greeted by the bad news that Betty had “Miss-judged” the gateway and broke her nearside window and damaged the door on her caravan! Next morning we made a temporary repair on the door. Caravan windows are double glassed and only the outer sheet had been smashed.

I walked in to Horton in Ribblesdale and took some pics of St Oswald’s Church built in the eleventh century with the Tower been added in the fourteenth
St Oswald’s Church
St Oswald’s Church
St Oswald’s Church
 A thoroughly wet weekend meant that I at least got a good rest.
I REALLY wanted to claim this Oak tree for “Goths up Trees” but it was just too wet !

The rain also meant that there were not many there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goth on the Croft 2018 calendar

I came across this super calendar rising money for The Sophie Lancaster Foundation a few weeks ago and decided to buy one for myself. ...