Monday, 27 August 2012

Horsforth Cemetery

I had a bit of spare time today at lunch so I went down to the Cemetery near where I was working and had a quick look around.

Horsforth Cemetery
 Horsforth is inside the Leeds Ring road and was once a small town in its own right before been swallowed up by Leeds.
Horsforth Cemetery
 In the older part, (I never take pics in the new bits) there were some really nice monuments.
Horsforth Cemetery
 But unfortunately the Chapel buildings although still in use showed signs of vandalism
Horsforth Cemetery

3 comments:

  1. The monument in the first photo is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos! I especially liked the on-site chapel. I love its design.

    ReplyDelete

England`s Patron Saint

Apparently it was St George`s day last week we were meant to celebrate a bloke who killed an endangered species Anne stokes Art...