Thursday, 6 September 2012

Back to Work

As much as I loved been with my family in the south, it`s nice to be back home.
Yesterday`s train journey home was spoiled by two drunks sat by me. I don`t like this pre-allocated seating on the long parts of a train journey, you can`t move. I decided it was best just to stare out of the window for 200 miles from Kings cross till they got off at Doncaster.
I wish we could just Beam up like in Star trek, that would save days.
Home in the Dales
  So today I was working at my favourite garden in lovely sunshine with what started as a gentle breeze, (but did turn quite windy in the afternoon.) surrounded by the beautiful hills of the Washburn Valley.

Mirror
And just to put the icing on the cake I was given a beautiful large mirror with a super frame that we (Chris) will paint black and gold to finish off our newly decorated bedroom.

I`ll keep you all posted on the progress of this
P.S.
Has anyone any idea how hard it is to take a picture of a mirror, outside in the dark ???

2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous mirror! I can hardly wait to see it painted gold and black!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://oldgooddays.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award-3.html

    I invite U :3

    ReplyDelete

I`m been stalked by a Skip company.

5 emails and 2 ‘phone calls in the last 24 hours! From a Skip company. When does this officially become stalking?