Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Liebster Award

Judka from I Am Sweet Creeper awarded me
 
Thank you Judka
This took some time as I have tried to come up with new things to say about me and with new questions to ask.
 
Following rules!
* Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
*Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
*Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
*Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
*Go to their page and tell them.
*No tag backs.
 
11 Things about Me
 
1.    I hate supermarkets
2.    I love Scotch whisky
3.    I am totally dyslexic every word that I can spell (which is not many) is from memory
4.    As soon as I get home from Whitby Goth Weekend, I start thinking about the next one
5.    I love stone buildings and dry stone walls
6.    I love Cheese
7.    I repainted my last lawn mower Black for World Goth Day.
8.    I think of things to say/write/blog when I do not have a pen, but forget it when I get in front of my keyboard.
9.    When I`m with my grandson I act like a ten year old.
10. I don`t like been told to do things that I already do do!
11. I really want to have my pic on Goths Up Trees . net
 
Judka`s Questions
 
1. Do You still live in a city where You were born?
Yes, but a different part.
2. What trait in Your character You like the most?
I like to think that I am very Open Minded.
3. Your hobbies about which not everyone knows
I collect souvenir tea spoons from places that I have visited.
4. Your favorite cartoon series
Bugs Bunny ?
5. Your favorite subject in elementary school
I have spent the last 30+ years trying to blot out all memories of school, please don`t make me go back there.
6. Sport which You really hate...
See number 5 above, I do like to watch Motor Rallying.
7. What do You do when you're drunk? : DDD
Talk even more.
8. Do You ever would like to come to Poland?
Oh Yes, and get a tea spoon!
9. What do You think about modern popular music?
Far too many manufactured bands now a days.
10. Your favorite actor
Annette Crosbie, simply because of the work she does for Tia Greyhounds.
11. Why in Your opinion snakes do not have hands? :c
One of 3 reasons. If they had, then they would be Lizards, They do not have arms, They can clean their noses with their tongues so they do not need them.
 
My 11 questions
1.    Do you ever take your own drink into clubs because of the prices they charge ?
2.    Do you always throw out food when it is past it`s sell by date ?
3.    Do you still have, or even ever had and play any vinyl records ?
4.    Do you hate Mondays ?
5.    Do you think Energy drinks work ?
6.    When you have watched a long film can you remember it all ?
7.    If you could, would you change any of your family ?
8.    If you a million pounds/euros/dollars etc. that you must give to a charity which would you choose ?
9.    Do you have a phrase you often use ?
10. Do you save up small coins in a jar for a special event ?
11. Have you ever taken a photo of a `No photos` sign ?
 
I have totally lost track of who I have already tagged/ awarded to before and who has been tagged by who etc. So if you are reading this consider yourself awarded if you please and let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying To Make Chris An Apprentice, Didn`T Go Well.

It said on BBC Radio 2, that women who are 62 who cannot yet get their state pension till they are 66 were been told by the job centres ...