Monday, 3 September 2012

Visiting My Grandson Part 2

While been down near London I wanted to visit Camden Market. So this morning I set off to Wokingham Train station for the first leg of the journey At home the people at our local station organize the whole of your trip; - Trains Underground or Bus. The staff at Wokingham station was far from helpful, and only handed me a map of the London underground and the ticket to London. For those of you outside the U.K. London has 4 Main stations and many small ones.
Image from Google
  Anyway I got to Camden Market alright and had a great time there. I could have spent a more (If I`d had it) and not worried about carrying it home with no car.
Here is a selection of the thing I bought

Skull Jumper for Chris
 
Trousers

Shirt

I also got some handmade soap, some gothic tights for Chris and lunch.

More to Follow………………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spear of Destiny + Rhombus + 1919 at the Brudenell Club Leeds

Some pics from last Tuesday`s gig. 1919 You can tell for which band I made sure I was at the front for Rhombus ...