Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Visiting My Grandson Part 3

Today I helped feed Luka Cheese for his breakfast

Cheese for his breakfast
  Later Chris and I took Luka to a different supermarket, we used the pushchair and while Chris had the trolley I had Luka. Supermarket shopping seems so much more fun with a Grandchild ! He really liked the cheese counter and got a bit excited by the eggs, I went through the colours of the fruit and veg with him again ! much to the bemusement of the other shoppers !
Image from Waitrose
 What`s up Never seen a Baby before Mr B ?

In the afternoon we went to the play park and Luka loves the swings.
Push me Granddad
Tomorrow I must head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...