Thursday, 4 October 2012

Autumn`s Here.

This morning was fine and quite sunny at home, but as I climbed out of Otley on my way to work I drove into the mist. By chance I had chosen to play First and Last and Always again today and Black Planet seemed rather fitting,
I took this picture when I got to work.
 When I got to work my client had a nice cup of tea ready for me LOVERY!
 
There are signs of Autumn (Fall) all around but I love the fungi on dead tree branches in the woods.

Later when the sun did burn though the valley looked beautiful and it was quite warm.
Cows in their winter shed.

That looks like a good tree to put a Goth up!

So all in all not a bad day.

1 comment:

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...