Friday, 26 October 2012

First day of winter

I think today was the first day of winter. Had to clear the car windscreen and there was frost on the lawns at work. Then after lunch it started to snow for about half an hour, it did not lay.
An old pic of the Dales

Today was also the day that I had my MRI scan, and I must thank Nightwind for introducing me to Nightwish and their album Imaginaerum and recommending that I take it to listen to during the scan. The Radiographer gave me the headphones and it was quite loud but the noise the MRI machine made was louder, anyway I closed my eyes and the time soon passed.

 
Only 4 days till Whitby

No comments:

Post a Comment

England`s Patron Saint

Apparently it was St George`s day last week we were meant to celebrate a bloke who killed an endangered species Anne stokes Art...