Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Lawnswood Cemetery Part 2

Here are some more photos from my last visit to Lawnswood Cemetery. I am starting to get a liking for Angels.

Lawnswood Cemetery
  All these pictures were taken in the Old part.



Lawnswood Cemetery
  The funny thing is that I have been in many Cemeteries and taken photos, (Adhering strictly to the code of decency and respect.) but in Lawnswood where my Parents and Grandparents are it seems a bit strange!



Lawnswood Cemetery
 I have always been fascinated by this memorial. I was told that it is the wife waiting for her husband to join her in heaven.



Lawnswood Cemetery

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are amazing pictures!

    I've always liked cemetery angels. They make me feel very peaceful inside ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very impressive photos. Sam Wilson's memorial and these cemetery angels make quite the beautiful resting place.

    ReplyDelete

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...