Monday, 22 October 2012

Monday 22 October 2012

This is one of those posts that is not really about anything, just me rambling on has I sometimes tend to do!
 Firstly thank you and welcome to my new followers and everyone who joined in the Virtual Zombie Walk on Friday. It has taken me 3 days to do it, and I have started following more Blogs. However has anyone else noticed that Blogger as not counted the all the hits from your Zombie Walk post? I have had more comments than page views and that can`t be right. You have to see it to comment on it.
Wilf, who IS a Zombie and John, who isnot
Going from the Virtual Zombie Walk to a real one there is a Zombie Walk at Whitby Goth Weekend on Saturday the 3rd. More details at www.facebook.com/events/475316859164977 for if you are in the UK 
Absinthe Buns
And yesterday I started making Absinthe Cake for the meet-ups at Whitby. I normally make it as a Cake, but this time I have done buns, (I believe young people call them cupcakes?) If you are coming I`m looking forward to having a cup of tea with you, and being able to put faces to names.
I intend to post my recipe for Absinthe Cake on Halloween, just before I set off. I have no mobile internet unless there is a connection at the camp site.

1 comment:

  1. Any chance you'll be posting the recipe for the Absiynthe Cake? I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete

The Watery Grave

Back in may we had a weekend away in our caravan, and had a trip out to Malham for a walk to the falls.  Waterfalls at Malham On ...