Sunday, 16 December 2012

Another Man In Black.

 
I wear the black for the Greyhounds that are made to race,
Livin' in the hopeless, dirty kennels
I wear it for the Greyhounds thrown out when they stop winning
Because they’re victim of mans greed.
I wear the black for the Greyhounds that have never know love,
Or felt the warmth of a comfy bed.

Pic from Tia Greyhounds

  I wear the black for the Greyhounds kept hungry and cold,
They are the ones that need charity, not known to them.

Pic from Tia Greyhounds

  I wear the black in mournin' for the lives that could have been,
Each week we lose a hundred fine loving, dogs,
And, I wear it for the thousands who have died,
While the world doesn’t care.

Pic from Tia Greyhounds

Inspired Of Course by Johnny Cash, caused by fact.


2 comments:

  1. It's so sad, isn't it. Since starting to read your blog, I've been thinking that should we decide to get another dog, a rescue greyhound would be a very good choice... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty heartbreaking. I really can't understand how people can put their greed over the suffering of these poor guys.
    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...