Thursday, 27 December 2012

Back to Normality

So back to work today. A chance to catch my breath and now write what we did over Christmas, it was a bit fast and furious. Because our house is quite small there was no way we could use the front room for the Grand kids to open the presents and then eat the Family Christmas Lunch in there. So we put the  20 X 10foot Party tent up on the patio. We decorated it with a tree and lights etc. I even managed to get hold of a piece of lovely thick carpet from one of my clients that was having a new floor lied. I made an 8foot long table and Chris borrowed some chairs from her Beaver group,  and 2 heaters
Our Christmas Lunch Menu
 
Here is Our Christmas Lunch Menu, mostly the usual thing,  the most alternative coarse been the Soup, I will post the recipe for it tomorrow
Chris & vacuum
 
All ready
Opening presents in front room
 
All eating Lunch
The Aftermath


I hope you all had a great Christmas. xXXx

2 comments:

  1. Great idea putting the tent up in the back. I will have to remember that. Happy holidays to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tent was a brilliant idea! The menu looks great and was a lot like ours, but I always have to do a jellied salad that my mother used to make, and I forgot to make the brussels sprouts. I generally manage to forget something every year - like leaving the cranberry sauce in the fridge or something. That's my own personal Christmas tradition ... ;o)

    Oh, and I didn't have a chance to set the Christmas pudding on fire, because the youngest was in the hospital with pneumonia. I thought I'd save that spectacular sight until she gets out. :o) Looking forward to it though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...