Saturday, 1 December 2012

Just my luck!

Today I fell out of bed my ankle still hurting from when I twisted it yesterday with having no intention of leaving the house put on an old pair of blue jeans and a work jumper so I looked like any other 50 + year old.
 

How I should have dressed to meet the JW`s
 
Then there was a knock on the door and it was two Jehovah’s Wittiness`s. DAM I wish I’d put on my “Blood and Bats” shirt or anything more “Dark” on, but I am in too much pain to get into a debate with anyone today anyway so I just took their books and said “thanks”
Something better than Christmas……………
That will be about Whitby Goth Weekend then !



1 comment:

Goth on the Croft 2018 calendar

I came across this super calendar rising money for The Sophie Lancaster Foundation a few weeks ago and decided to buy one for myself. ...