Friday, 18 January 2013

My New NOSTALGIA Tee Shirt came today

I think I may ware this at our camping groups AGM in February, most of the people who will be there still think things should coat the same as in 1983 !  

 If you can`t made out the words, it says “I went to Whitby, to a club set in 1983. Am I mad, in a coma, or just at NOSTALGIA Fire up the Cointreau!”


Now it appears that some expiration is needed so
a)   I went to Whitby ~  I did for the Gothic Weekend
b)   to a club set in 1983 ~  Hypothetically, but that’s a matter of mind
c)   Am I mad, in a coma, or just at  ~  Taken from the opening titles of Ashes to Ashes (The UK TV cop show)
d)   NOSTALGIA ~  Name of the Club Night.
e)   Fire up the Cointreau A French liqueur, re-popularized in the `80s made from oranges and used in Crêpe suzette




A couple of links;

No comments:

Post a Comment

I`m been stalked by a Skip company.

5 emails and 2 ‘phone calls in the last 24 hours! From a Skip company. When does this officially become stalking?