Friday, 8 February 2013

Car Update.

Now that I`ve had my car for a week, I`ve come to realize not only have I got the most un-cool car in the land (it`s even in beige) It has the handling qualities of a sumo wrestler on stilts.

  It is also 2inch shorter in the back than my Impreza was so I might have to cut 2” of the handles of some of my rakes and hoes !
 I have tried to make it look more interesting in these pictures.

The good news is that inside there is enough headroom for me to drive wearing my Top hat.

The dark windows are useful for their reflections


 I`ve also tried to personalise it with some Halloween window transfers.

2 comments:

  1. "The good news is that inside there is enough headroom for me to drive wearing my Top hat."
    It's always the small things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can wear your top hat - that's awesome! I love your sparkly chandelier with the cobwebs! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...