Friday, 22 February 2013

The Mundane Life

Sorry for not posting for a while, I feel as if nothing worthwhile has happened of late not to compare to the Spizzenergi gig that is. Anyway at work been mainly spiking lawns to improve drainage and allow more air into the root system, this also helps to reduce the build-up of moss. 

Spiking Lawns 
 Then last Wednesday on my second call I was in a garage preparing for painting 2 garden benches, when I opened the door there was  2inchs of snow! On the way home I had a slight incident on the snow! that would not have happened in my old car….
Snow at Pool in Wharfedale 
 Saturday night was the AGM of our camping group the prices at the bar were astronomical and the bear was not even that good! More mundane things this week at work but at least no snow.

Same people, sat in same places, saying same things, but this was not this year`s pic.
 On our local news there was an item were an old man had died in a care home and had no family to mourn him, so the local Vicar posted on Facebook for people to turn up at his funeral and there were hundreds. I could do that “Have Black coat, Top hat and sombre disposition”

Mourner for hire 



1 comment:

  1. Didn't they used to have professional mourners back in the Victorian era? I think that's a brilliant idea - and you already have the proper attire!

    I feel the same way about not having anything interesting to write about these days ... who wants to read about moving and downsizing. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...