Wednesday, 22 May 2013

World Goth Day 2013

Happy World Goth Day
 
I was working today, but that`s not an excuse for not celebrating World Goth Day and putting more Goth into your day!
Been a gardener, there was no way I was going to wear my best cloths for work so I just wore my World Goth Day tee shirt, dark trousers and big safety boots, but that was it for me.
However my lawn mower sported a skull and World Goth Day emblem.

My lawn mower with skull and World Goth Day emblem.
  By chance when buying some plants for a client I came across an Aster called “Lady in Black” I HAD to get that for World Goth Day

Aster Lady in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Watery Grave

Back in may we had a weekend away in our caravan, and had a trip out to Malham for a walk to the falls.  Waterfalls at Malham On ...