Monday, 29 July 2013

I`m still here.

Due to been a bit busy in the real world, I seem to be getting a bit spasmodic with my blogging just lately. I have a lot of things backing up to blog about but in the meantime here in picture form is what I`ve been up to of late.
Tia Greyhound Rescue stall at Bramley Carnival
 After the Kirkstall festival I also helped on the Tia Greyhound Rescue stall at Bramley Carnival the following Sunday

Beth.
That night I took my wife out to see a Cher and Meatloaf tribute act, Baz out of Hell

Baz out of Hell
The following Tuesday I saw The Expelaires and The Lost souls play the Pack Horse, Leeds. The gig was amazing it was packed with 50 odd year old Punks and Goths!

The Lost souls

The Expelaires
I hope to keep up with posting things better!

2 comments:

The Watery Grave

Back in may we had a weekend away in our caravan, and had a trip out to Malham for a walk to the falls.  Waterfalls at Malham On ...