Monday, 23 September 2013

A Quick Tidy Up

It must be about time that I actually did another work related post on here (After all one of the reasons I started to blog was to get my trade name, App`y The Gardener, on the internet before anyone else pinched it)
Before
I had been asked to tidy up the grounds of an office block that a client had just bought. It had not been used for nearly a year and the shrub bed to the road side was quite overgrown.

After
This was completed on Friday including spraying weed killer on the undergrowth.

The 7 yard skip nearly full from the shrubs and undergrowth.

2 comments:

  1. Well done! My front yard would need some tlc ;). Hedges with weed must be one of the hardes work in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I actually like doing “Clearances” and “semi clearances” It can make a change to see a difference in the first ½ hour as opposed to doing maintenance were okay it looks better, but not all that different.

      Delete

England`s Patron Saint

Apparently it was St George`s day last week we were meant to celebrate a bloke who killed an endangered species Anne stokes Art...