Thursday, 31 October 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Last weekend we had a short caravanning trip to Rufforth near York, it was not with our usual group, but still park of The Camping and Caravanning Club.  
 
In our caravan, getting ready.
On Saturday evening there was a Halloween party in the room, we had been told of this at time of booking and were offered the chance to be in `fancy dress` I politely declined this and stated that I would be in my usual attire for a Saturday night out.

Ready
This proved a bit hard to believe for some, who commented that they thought I was not dressing-up and I replied no this is how I go out like all year!

The room was quite well decorated.
However today is Halloween and I will leave you with this link to one of my favourite new bands, Bad Pollyanna , The Living Dead from 24th May 2013 at The Gasworks Bradford.
You can just see me in the middle of the 2nd row.

2 comments:

  1. Love the caravan pictures! You have purple carpet and upholstery!!! :D

    Was the Hallowe'en party good, I hope?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the party was quite fun.

      Delete

Spear of Destiny + Rhombus + 1919 at the Brudenell Club Leeds

Some pics from last Tuesday`s gig. 1919 You can tell for which band I made sure I was at the front for Rhombus ...