Thursday, 3 October 2013

Sacrosanct 2013 Reading


Whilst visiting my Grandson and family I was able to combine the trip with the Sacrosanct festival at Reading. There was some really amazing bands on, some of which I have seen before.

You can see me in there, 3rd row back in the middle
  I had a fantastic time on both nights, and it was quite a change from “Grandading” in the day time.

Here is the list of bands.
Saturday
The Edan House
The Last Cry
Berlin Black
Archway Towers
Silent Scream

Sunday
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry
Vendemmian
The House of Usher
The Eternal Fall
Dead Eyes Opened
Here are some of the bands. These are not my Photos. I found them at dearth-rock.de via Facebook.

Berlin Black

The Last Cry

The Edan House

Dead Eyes Opened

The House of Usher

Vendemmian

Thanks to all who made this, such a truly great weekend I am looking forward to Sacrosanct 2014 already

No comments:

Post a Comment

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...