Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Bad Pollyanna Street team


I have joined the Bad Pollyanna Street team, what that means is that I am helping to promote the band, or in their words “As members, you'll be helping us in our quest for global domination through various means including promotion and content creation.”


So This Weeks Tasks
    Show Promotion: An image with our upcoming show listings. We would like you to share this image across any social network that you're on. Be sure to copy and paste the following information so that people know where to get tickets:
"Tickets available here: http://tinyurl.com/badpollyannalive"

They`re introducing a referral scheme to all street team members. Essentially, if I recommend them to someone and they make purchases through their online merch store – I`ll get a bunch of awesome free goodies! Note - this does include ticket sales, hence why this week's task is so important!

Here's how it works:

When my friends make a purchase, they must put my name (I use my day name Alastair Appleby) in the 'order notes' box during their purchase on www.badpollyanna.bandcamp.com - they will then keep a list of however much the sales amount to, sending me my goodies at these intervals:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I`m been stalked by a Skip company.

5 emails and 2 ‘phone calls in the last 24 hours! From a Skip company. When does this officially become stalking?