Sunday, 22 June 2014

St Peter`s Church Addingham

 
We came here on the same day we had been at Ilkley I remember it was a lovely hot afternoon and I was glad of a bit of shade in the cemetery.
St Peter`s Addingham
Addingham is about 3 miles along the A65 from Ilkley, thankfully now by-passed I post a link to its Wikipedia page ….. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addingham

General view of St Peter`s Addingham
St Peter`s is an ancient church in the village of Addingham.  Christians have worshipped there for over 1100 years. The building, dating from the 15th century, has a nave roof, arcade and chancel.  The Bell Tower has 6 bells 
 
At St Peter`s Addingham

At St Peter`s Addingham

General view of St Peter`s Addingham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spear of Destiny + Rhombus + 1919 at the Brudenell Club Leeds

Some pics from last Tuesday`s gig. 1919 You can tell for which band I made sure I was at the front for Rhombus ...