Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Christmas Songs my Likes and Dislikes


So at Christmas we all do things a bit different to the other 11 months of the year, so here`s my favourite Christmas songs and my most Disliked

 
Favourite

4 Dennis Waterman & George Cole What Shall We Get For Her Indoors … Says it all.
 
3 Slade Merry Christmas Everybody……… Still one I like
 
2 The Greedies A Merry Jingle….. Because we should !
 
1 The Pogues Faiytale of New York… Why is this The best Christmas song ever? Well as we were walking home from a meal on the last night with our family, a young couple were fighting in the park. That’s why
 
And my most hated.

 


3 Chris Rea Driving home for Christmas…. The last thing you need to hear when you are, or not !
2 Boney M Mary`s Boy Child…..We used to sing this at school. They destroyed my childhood, almost blasphemy,
1 Cliff Richard Millenium Prayer…. This is, if not to God than to Rabbie Burns
Rabbie Burns (Pic not mine, Found on Google)

2 comments:

  1. Oh God, Boney M ... my dad used to love that one. Makes me nauseous just thinking about it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

England`s Patron Saint

Apparently it was St George`s day last week we were meant to celebrate a bloke who killed an endangered species Anne stokes Art...