Tuesday, 9 December 2014

My return to going to live gigs

Saturday was the second anniversary of my return to going to live gigs again after an absence of about 24 years. I have seen many new bands and surprisingly some bands from “back in the day” as we are meant to say.
Here is a A-Z list, I may have missed some.
Alice Moving Under Skies
AMereKat
Archway Towers
Ashestoangels
 
Bad Pollyanna
Bad Pollyanna
Berlin Black
Chasing Dragons
Cold in Berlin

Dawn of Elysium

Dawn of Elysium
Dead Eyes Opened
Dead Vs
Dru Amelia
Expelaires

In Isolation
In Loving Memory
Inkubus Sukkubus
Isolation Division
Jordan Reyne
Joyhause
Kast off Kinks  
Last July
Lotus Feed
Luxury Stranger

Momento Mori
Morderstein
Nine Day Decline
Nosferatu
Old’s Cool

Partly Faithful
Pink Peg Slax
Pretentious Moi?
Quasimodo
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry

Rhombus

Rhombus
Saigon Blue Rain
Scorpion Stare

Siiiii
Silent Scream

Skeletal Family
Soror Dolorosa
Spear of Destiny

Spekulus
Spizzenergi
Still Patient
Sweet Ermengarde
The Big Snakes Mystery Orchestra

The Edan House
The Eternal Fall
The Faces of Sarah
The House of Usher
The Last Cry

The Lost Souls
The Lost Souls
The Marching Men
The Stompcrash
The Webb
Theatre of Hate
Tokyo Witch Hunt
Total Wrex
Vendemmian
William Control
Winter Severity Index
Wrapped in Plastic
Wreckless Eric
Zeitgeist Zero


So here`s to the next year.

2 comments:

  1. You have went on so many gigs in a year, that's really cool! :) All those bands' names sound really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes there will be 2 or 3 bands on, on a night and it was over 2 years, but I have seen some more than once. I guess I don`t do bad for a 55 year old !

      Delete

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...