Monday, 12 January 2015

Bloody Bradford

Regular readers will know that I have `History` with Bradford Law, (See here http://appythegardener.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/they-never-did-take-me-alive.html ). This time they got me, well the wife actually.
Pic from Google
We went to the National Media Museum, in Bradford on Saturday, parked in the car park, I had a look for a ticket machine, could not see one, looked in the car parked next to ours to see if they had a ticket, no, so we went in (Report and my pics to follow)

Pic from Google
When we got back in the car there was a parking ticket on the windscreen with a fine for £50. For not buying a ticket!! 

Still….. They never did take me alive

2 comments:

I`m been stalked by a Skip company.

5 emails and 2 ‘phone calls in the last 24 hours! From a Skip company. When does this officially become stalking?