Saturday, 24 January 2015

My Review of 2014

A bit late but here we are…..
 
Best / Favourite
The Forbidden Corner
Day Out. ~ The Forbidden Corner http://appythegardener.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/the-forbidden-corner.html

Oxford

New Place (City) I Visited. ~ Oxford










Skelton Tower, Levisham

 
 
 
New Place (Countryside) I Visited. ~ Skelton Tower, Levisham, North Yorkshire.


Cemetery. ~ St. Leonard’s church at Chapel-le-Dale.   
 
Music Festival. ~ Sacrosanct.
 
Festival / show, with Tia Greyhound Rescue. ~ Arthington Show.
Arthington Show, with Tia Greyhound Rescue.

 Purchase ~ a small PA system; you can plug anything into it, Laptop, CD player, phone, guitar and mic. It cost less than hiring a DJ for my wife`s birthday party and I have used it quite a lot for fun, but at home have only ever got volume up 6.
 
 
Ticked off The Bucket List. ~ Having my pic on Goths up Trees. 

Here`s to 2015

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A `friend` had their picture on, that’s what made me want mine on.

      Delete
  2. I missed the Forbidden Corner post ... I think we were moving in at that point. Looked like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had been meaning to go to the Forbidden Corner for years, but due to local planning restraints you have to book days in advance, and never got round to it.

      Delete
  3. Looks like 2014 was a full year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As my Grandmother used to say “You`re a long time dead!” That means do it while you can.

      Delete

Bricklayer

On holiday a couple of weeks ago, I was talking to a bloke who said he was a Bricklayer.  From Google This came to mind> Ah d...