Thursday, 28 May 2015

What I learned yesterday


(Wednesday)

You can have cheerful music at funerals.




How I will use this knowledge

Update my funeral playlist, thus

Change the Rhombus track from Into the Rain, to Anywhere. (And make sure everyone does the hand actions)
 
Change the Sisters track from Some Kind of Stranger, to Floorshow. (It’s more me Mundane by day, inane at night)
Change the Kinks track from See My Friends, to Come Dancing.
And Change the Damned track from Love Song, to Captain Sensible Happy Talk.
Out will go Lost and Found and in will go Balls of Everything I Do.

This most likely will change again.



 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, last Saturday I went to see Rhombus whilst I was in York, another great gig, will post it soon.

      Delete
  2. Great, I love it! Enjoy the weekend!

    Check my last post here!

    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete

I`m been stalked by a Skip company.

5 emails and 2 ‘phone calls in the last 24 hours! From a Skip company. When does this officially become stalking?