Sunday, 14 June 2015

The Green Gothess is Dead


She died on Friday just outside Harrogate the RAC came and said the cam belt had broken and took to the garage I use near home.
I have only had it 2 and a bit years and it has cost me quite a bit in that time, so I am not pleased with it.
 
The Green Gothess is Dead
They confirmed it and that because of the damage it would most likely have done in the engine it would cost more to repair that the car is worth.


So on Saturday I went looking for a replacement and found this that I like. More details soon.

8 comments:

  1. Sigh... Gothess :( But it looks like the new car might be a Matrix. I have a Pontiac Vibe which is pretty much the same car I think. I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife`s car is a Hyundai Tucson what we tow the caravan with, I love it, looking forward to using this, which I never did with the Renault

      Delete
  2. Wow, two and a bit years. Not a great life span for a car, is it? The Matrix looks nice though. And it's black. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was made in 2002, so it was 13 years old at the end, but my car before lasted 18 years, but that was a Subaru. It`s going to be Tuesday new when I pick up the Matrix. Will need a name for it.

      Delete
  3. Oooh nice Matrix. Too bad about the other car

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mad about what it had cost, but no one got hurt.

      Delete
  4. Really sorry about the Gothess. Quite a shame. I had a used Honda accord v6 with a 3.0 L engine that I loved, but that also died a after a couple years.
    A toast to dead cars and the adventures we had in them.

    ReplyDelete

England`s Patron Saint

Apparently it was St George`s day last week we were meant to celebrate a bloke who killed an endangered species Anne stokes Art...