Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Mainly Shows and Festivals


It`s been a while since I last posted on here, so this is a very quick catch up.

3rd July I visited Guiseley Cemetery (I will do a more detailed blog later)
4th July The Sisters of Murphy played my local Goth Club, they played for over 2 hours and were great.


5th Arthington Show, with Tia Greyhound Rescue.
 
Lots of dogs came.
 
Then off to The Abbey Inn Beer Festival to see The Lost Souls.
 
11th Back with Tia Greyhound Resue this time at Kirkstall Festival.
 
Meanwhile I found this chandelier in a skip at a clients` I will take out all the electric and use battery tea lights in the garden.

10 comments:

  1. App'y, I was wondering where you've been and you've been busy doing. Cool! Looks like you've been having a great time!

    That chandelier is amazing. Can't wait to see what you do with it in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not got a lot of internet time at the moment.

      Delete
  2. I love seeing the pics of the hounds. :)

    Great score on that chandelier, and I like your idea of using tea lights in it for the garden! Totally gonna steal that idea, Alastair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many things on my "to do" list.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I would love to see Sisters of Mercy again. I'm glad that they are still touring.
    The chandelier is amazing, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sisters of MERCY are coming to Leeds in October, I have a ticket, but that was a local tribute band The Sisters of MURPHY but they were well worth seeing at a fraction of the cost.

      Delete
  4. "Lots of dogs came." :D I love this subtle humor of yours! And that chandelier is beautiful, so lucky that you found it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I think the chandelier looks better in my garden than in the clients big house.

      Delete
  5. Terrific chandelier! I have 2 cages I was planning to hang from the spooky old cedar in the garden with tea lights in them, but I think I'll watch for a chandelier instead, or in addition to. Love the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cedar trees, my own garden is not big enough for one.

      Delete

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...