Thursday, 20 August 2015

Pictures of Holiday in Whitby 2015


Here are some pictures from our holiday in Whitby last week.
A distant view of Whitby Abbey from our Campsite
 
Whitby Abbey
Plaque on the bridge at Egton Bridge
Plaque on the bridge at Egton Bridge
The Largest Leylandii I have ever seen, at Egton Bridge
Add caption
On a grave in Lealholm
 
Me on The Beggars Bridge near Glaisdale
Beggars Bridge near Glaisdale
Cream Tea at The Falling Foss Tea Garden
Cream Tea at The Falling Foss Tea Garden
The~ Falling Foss (Waterfall)
The~ Falling Foss (Waterfall)
When I`m in Whitby I always put flowers on The Sophie Lancaster Monaural Bench.
The Sophie Lancaster Monaural Bench

4 comments:

  1. These are great photos! Now I want scones and tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Tea Garden is amazing, miles from anywhere. No mains gas, elec or water. I must do a full blog on it.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photos ... I love that bridge! I just made a cream tea a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, teensy jars of clotted cream are really expensive over here. I should try and learn to make my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, The history and story of bridge is something else I should do a full about.

      Delete

The Watery Grave

Back in may we had a weekend away in our caravan, and had a trip out to Malham for a walk to the falls.  Waterfalls at Malham On ...