Thursday, 11 February 2016

12 Albums, that have stayed with me for ever.

Over on Facebook there`s a thing going around where you have to list the 12 albums that have “Stayed with you forever” a lot of my friends have done it, and so have I, below is my list. It`s really hard to do, if like me, you go back a bit and have so many favourites.
Pic from Kiss
The Kinks – Golden Hour (Greatest hits)
Kiss – Destroyer.
Kate Bush – The Kick Inside.
Generation X – Valley of the Dolls.
Tom Robinson Band – Power in the Darkness.
Public Image Limited – Public Image Limited.
The Clash – London Calling.
Elvis Costello – This Year`s Model.
The Psychedelic Furs – The Psychedelic Furs.
Echo and the Bunnymen – Crocodiles.
David Bowie – Scary Monsters.
The Sisters of Mercy – First and Last and Always.

As soon as I posted the list I wished I had put different ones on!

Tag yourself and have a go!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome list. I tagged myself. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, looking forward to seeing your list.

      Delete

If Your Face Fits At Christmas.

In the UK on TV’s Channel 5 there is a ‘Christmassy’ program called Harrogate: A Great Yorkshire Christmas, basically it`s about shops in ...