Sunday, 24 April 2016

Whitby Goth Weekend And Back.

Well I went to Whitby, saw a gig and drove back home again in one night, after a day`s work. 
As daft as that sounds it was well worth it not only to see Chasing Dragons and Rhombus, who were both brilliant, but catch up with friends form further afield that I only see two or three times a year.
Chasing Dragons
And of cause on a Thursday there`s no Dresser-uppers and cosplay Goths there yet.
Rhombus
I did the same thing last November to see The Last Cry.
To the unbelievers this proves it, that`s me next to the bald headed chap. Thanks to Gary for his pic.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it really was, the `boss` is saying we might both go for the weekend in November.

      Delete

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...