Wednesday, 25 May 2016

I’m Back

As our local caravanning groups Public Relations Officer, that is.
A couple of months ago I posted a picture of Betty, which I also put on Facebook. of when we helped her celebrate 43 happy years caravanning. At the meeting I was asked to re-join the groups committee, I did and was reappointed as their P.R.O.  
From The Camping and Caravanning Club magazine.
So in less than 6 weeks after taking up the position my first picture appears in the Camping and Caravanning Club’s national magazine it had been picked up the Club reporter Sheila Kiggins, who asked if it could be used in the magazine.
And here it is a bit bigger
L to R Dave Binns, Batty Brown, Debbie Little (Chairperson)
The Camping and Caravanning Club magazine.

4 comments:

Goth on the Croft 2018 calendar

I came across this super calendar rising money for The Sophie Lancaster Foundation a few weeks ago and decided to buy one for myself. ...