Friday, 16 September 2016

When In York. Do As The Goths Do. 2.

Here are a few pictures from last week`s holiday in York.
Friday Night at the Fulford Arms was The Black Rose Ball Concert.
The Black Rose Concert at the Fulford Arms
A rather blurred pic of Quasimodo at The Black Rose Concert.
Quasimodo at The Black Rose Concert.
Me on York`s Roman wall.
Me on York`s wall.
A view of York Minster from the wall
York Minster from the wall
Inside my favourite part of York Castle Museum 
Inside York Castle Museum
On Tuesday night we took one of the Ghost Hunt Tours around York, , it was excellent and well worth the money.
Our guide on the Ghost Hunt Tour

2 comments:

  1. I've followed Black Rose Ball on FB for a while - I wish I could go some day. Looks like there's lot of other things to do in York as well - Ghost Hunt Tour! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I didn`t get to the actual Ball on the Saturday night, but I know all of Quasimodo so that made the concert on Friday even more fun. With a 2000 year history York has so much to offer, no matter how many times you go you could never see it all.

      Delete

I`m been stalked by a Skip company.

5 emails and 2 ‘phone calls in the last 24 hours! From a Skip company. When does this officially become stalking?