Thursday, 26 January 2017

Music for an AGM?

I`ve being asked to do the music for our Annual General Meeting.
That means for an hour or so after the serious stuff is over.
But what if I had to play introductions to the Committee members like in Darts and Boxing before they gave their reports
 
Well here we are:>

Chairperson

 Leader of the Gang  ~ Gary Glitter
Sectary

Messages ~ Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

Treasure

Money for Nothing ~ Dire Straits

P R O

The Public Image ~  Public Image Limited

Rep to Region

Legion  ~  Theatre of Hate

Web Master

Digital ~  Joy Division

Sites

Anywhere ~  Rhombus

Bookings

The back of my hand (I`ve got your number) ~ The Jags

Charities Officer

Give a Little Love ~ Bay City Rollers

Social Officer

She`s In Parties ~ Bauhaus



No comments:

Post a Comment

If Only The Whole World Could Work Like This.

On Saturday night, I went to see three great bands, at my regular Goth Club. Sunday, I received a `Friends request` from the lead ...