Saturday, 1 April 2017

Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour Visit 14-02-17

“Never write anything on line when, drunk, tired or angry” (That`s why I waited 6 weeks to write this)
At the Harry Potter Studio.
This had been on my to-do list for ages, so whilst we were `down south` babysitting our grandchildren for half term, on a `free day` we went.
All I can say is that I was Disappointed

At the Harry Potter Studio.
It did what it said on the tin. A tour of a film studio, sharing behind the scenes, props and setting of the Harry Potter films in a cold, clinical way with no love, passion or feeling. If you, like me were hoping for magic, forget it. Instead go to your local Goth Club on an average night.

At the Harry Potter Studio.
Here are some pictures I took.

At the Harry Potter Studio.

At the Harry Potter Studio.

At the Harry Potter Studio.

At the Harry Potter Studio.

Me At the Harry Potter Studio.

At the Harry Potter Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waited For The Right Time, Place And People.

As I head ever-closer to retirement, I remember at school (Yes 40-odd years ago) a Games teacher said to me “Come out of your shell and ...