Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Not Me, For Once


Working today and I noticed a blue car go into a drive up the road, three women got out, two started getting vacuums and dusters out of the back while the driver went to unlock the house door. Nothing wrong there, they were the cleaners. Then the house alarm went off. Again nothing out of the ordinary there, done it myself, but it went on and on. I put my ear protectors on. Next, they put their gear back in the car and all three women got in, drove to the next house and went in. A bit later, a neighbour came out and asked me what had happened, I told the above, she decided to go see them, when she came back they confirmed that they had gone to the wrong house, but their key HAD opened the door, they put the code they had been given for the alarm but of course it did not work, rung their client who told them they were in the wrong house. 
The most worrying thing was that the same key fit and opened two house doors next to each over!
Here`s a pic of a lock full of stones, I couldn`t open and had to take the faceplate off to empty.

As I said glad it was not me, for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trying To Make Chris An Apprentice, Didn`T Go Well.

It said on BBC Radio 2, that women who are 62 who cannot yet get their state pension till they are 66 were been told by the job centres ...