Tuesday, 11 July 2017

The Day Of The Goths, Leeds

Saturday was the start of Goth City Festival 2017, with a fund raiser event made up of local(ish) bands entitled The Day Of The Goths.

The Black Riders Cult
The room was dark, hot and, well damp, so I guess had a real sense of the `Batcave` to it. Outside there was a beer garden ideal for cooling off between bands and to be able to talk and hear people.

Jan Doyle Band. (Not my pic)
If I started to wax on about how amazing the night was, I just couldn`t do it justice. It`s impossible to put into words just what happens when `We` get together.

The Lost Souls
So here are some snaps I took of the bands though the smoke.
Dawn of Elysium
Many thanks to all the bands, DJs, stage & sound crew and everyone who helped make this a truly magical evening
Quasimodo
Especially Joel, who not `only` promoted / run the whole event, played in Quasimodo and DJed into the small hours. “Cheers pal”
Zeitgeist Zero


No comments:

Post a Comment

I`m been stalked by a Skip company.

5 emails and 2 ‘phone calls in the last 24 hours! From a Skip company. When does this officially become stalking?