Friday, 21 July 2017

Waited For The Right Time, Place And People.

As I head ever-closer to retirement, I remember at school (Yes 40-odd years ago) a Games teacher said to me “Come out of your shell and join in” … That didn’t  work, but after leaving school I discovered alcohol and Punk Rock, which did. Fast forward to now, I am ‘Post Punk, Post Mortgage and having the best time of my life, whilst I am still Pre Alzheimer’s and Pre Arthritis. That’s why you’ll see me at the front.
(Pic from Gary, taken at a Rhombus gig)

So UP YOURS Mr McLeod !!!!

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me smile and laugh! I'm glad you're having the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As my birthday coincides with the end of the school year, I still think back as well as looking forward, which can make me a bit melancholy. But the time is now and I enjoy it.

      Delete

If Your Face Fits At Christmas.

In the UK on TV’s Channel 5 there is a ‘Christmassy’ program called Harrogate: A Great Yorkshire Christmas, basically it`s about shops in ...